Update - click here for Thank-Scrip-ing deals through Nov 21st!
We have many new club members this year, and we want to make sure all our membership is aware of the valuable benefit we offer. The Scrip Program provides you with an opportunity to earn money to pay for skater's expenses.
All active members of RMFSC are eligible to participate in the Scrip Program. The program allows you to purchase gift cards (electronic and physical), and receive cash rebates for the card purchases. Rebates are tracked and held by the club for each participant, and at the participant's discretion, the funds can be used to pay for skating expenses.
We offer two ways to buy Scrip:
1) King Soopers reloadable gift cards - Skaters earn a rebate of 4% for each dollar loaded on the card. If you shop at King Soopers, you could be earning money every time you buy groceries or gas.
2) Great Lakes Scrip Program - Visit shopwithscrip.com - this online program offers hundreds and hundreds of vendors with rebates ranging from 1.5% - 20%. Once signed up, you order the gift cards online and then use the cards to buy things you are purchasing anyway. Starbucks addict? Panera Bread once a week? Old Navy for school clothes? Cabellas for outdoor gear? Appliances from Lowes or Sears? Just a few examples of the vendors you may already be spending with. Why not earn money while you shop?
The scrip coordinator tracks the rebates and sends you a monthly report showing your available balance. When you have a skating bill you'd like paid, you submit the invoice along with a form, and the club writes a check on your behalf, using your earned rebates.
Sounds too good to be true? It's not! The RMFSC Scrip Program offers real money, to pay real skating bills on behalf of your skater. Here are some actual examples of scrip rebates used by skaters to pay for skating expense:
- $300 paid directly to 7K program for choreography
- $369.95 paid directly to vendor for new skates
- $115 paid directly to coach for Regional competition related fees
- $400 paid directly to Ice Centre for Contract
- $269.70 paid directly to coach for coaching fees
The holidays are right around the corner, and Great Lakes Scrip offers "Thank-Scrip-ing Day" bonuses, where extra rebates are offered on 11/21/17. Now is the time to enroll in the Scrip Program so that you can start earning rebates on holiday purchases this year. The enrollment process takes a few days, so act now to participate in this year's Thank-Scrip-ing Day bonues. A flyer is attached with more information.
Please visit our scrip page on the RMFSC.org web site to learn more. Complete instructions and details are provided. http://www.rmfsc.org/scrip-info.htmlEnroll and start earning now!!
If you have questions, please send them to our Scrip Coordinator, Jaymee Moreno, at firstname.lastname@example.org